Sunday, August 30, 2009

it's official---I am excited!

So as I was going through my clothes and decided what items would make this adventure with me, and thinking about the next phase of my life, I started getting really excited! I just feel like my "adult" life will truly begin in Spain, which is just an amazing opportunity. Not very many get an experience like this, and I need to treat it is an honor and understand the magnitude of what I am about to embark on. It's going to be a challenge, but I think any hardships will be wholly worth it in the long run. I am still going to prepare for the GRE in November, but ultimately I am able to live in Europe for as long as I wish. I am going to try not to think long-term (which is diff. for me), and really just try to live in the moment while I am there and as I prepare for my adult new beginnings in Espana. Viva Madrid!

No comments:

Post a Comment