Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I leave the United States tomorrow *gulp*

So I was chatting with one of my closest friends yesterday and she asked if I was sad to be leaving home. I told her that the only way I can move abroad is by not thinking about it at as leaving my family or friends, but think of it as a way of making new friends and truly as an adventure that few people get. I also don't even think about it as "leaving". While I am leaving home for a bit, what is the real difference between this year and every other year I moved into a dorm or away from home in general. While I am going to be a lot further away, I try to approach it like there is not much difference. Maybe I am just in denial, or maybe this is my coping mechanism. I am not really sure, but it works for me.....

The next time I blog, it will be from Spain :)


No comments:

Post a Comment